Tennessee parents needed help.
Six state departments had useful information and thousands of state services to offer Tennessee families around kids’ health, education, development and support. Unfortunately, overlapping messages created costly redundancy and disjointed communications, which left helpful parenting information out of reach or confusing for Tennessee parents.
We built a one-stop shop connecting parents with critical resources benefiting their families.
iostudio conducted a statewiden90-day discovery, talking to parents, community leaders and state employees working with families. We learned that parents and childcare givers needed a one-stop resource with help for raising happy and healthy kids. Through some inventive branding and a lot of elbow grease, we created, organized and streamlined the state’s information to build a unified online portal for kidcentral TN.
This comprehensive online hub includes a website where families can learn insights on child development, education and health while conveniently accessing state services through the only searchable directory of family-specific state programs. The site also allows users to create a secure My Profile account to receive important milestones regarding their children’s physical, mental and emotional development. Amplifying the reach of kidcentralTN.com, we deliver state messages to families through their preferred digital channels with a strategy for email, social media and search engine marketing.
Here’s what we delivered to help Tennessee parents keep their children safe and happy:
- Easy access to hundreds of state services through a searchable database
- Custom content development: copywriting and video production
- Memorable brand identity and ongoing strategy
- Versatile, responsive website
- Social media account management
- Mobile app
- Informational iPad kiosks placed in health centers across the state
- Search engine advertising
- Robust analytics and on-page event tracking
- Detailed, easy-to-read monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports